- Library Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Methodist College Library serves the population of Methodist College including students, faculty, and staff. The library works to support the research and information needs of the college's students and employees.
What we do
- Collect, organize, store, retrieve and disseminate information to support the programs of Methodist College.
- Guide library users to operate in the academic library environment.
- Teach library users library information skills as defined by the Association of College and Research Libraries.
- Lead workshops/programs/events to further promote information literacy skills.
- Deliver technical assistance especially with D2L, Examsoft and Unit 4.
- Provide study and collaboration space.
Methodist College Library Mission Statement
The Methodist College Library is centered on providing learning and collection excellence to meet evolving needs of health science and human service professionals in a diverse world.
The library has computer workstations, printer, copier, scanner, Wi-Fi, comfortable lounging areas, book, journal, and electronic resources. There are private study rooms for student use, reservations can be made here.
The Methodist college library is a governing member of the Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries of Illinois (CARLI) and a member of Health Sciences Libraries of Illinois (HSLI). As a CARLI member library, we allow physical access to library facilities for the students, faculty, and staff of other CARLI Governing Member institutions without undue restrictions. Visitors to Methodist College will need to check in with the front security desk to access the library.