- Library Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
Study Room Use and Reservation
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
- Study rooms are available inside the library and in the Learning Commons. All study rooms need to be reserved through the online reservation system here.
- The library staff will manage the reservations of the study rooms. Reservations may be made online, in-person or by calling the library.
- Study rooms are to be pre-reserved for groups only (2 or more people). Individuals can use rooms as "drop-ins."
- Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Groups may reserve a study room for up to 2 hours per day. Room usage may be renewed only if available.
- When the reserved time is up the group must vacate the space and/or reserve additional time, if available.
- Reservations that are not claimed within fifteen minutes of the reservation time are subject to cancellation.
- If there is no reservation or a reservation is canceled, a “drop-in” study group/individual is permitted to use the space after conferring with the library staff.
- The noise level should not interfere with the studies of other individuals in the area.
- Groups are responsible for the condition of the room. It should be left in good condition. No food should be thrown away in the study room trash cans.
- Study rooms are available for use to all Methodist College students and employees. Priority is given to students.
- If these standards are broken, the users may be asked to leave the study room.