- Library Home
- About Us
- Discovery Search (Search the Library Catalog and Databases Together)
- Library Catalog (Search for books/ebooks/media)
- Databases (search for articles and streaming media)
- Publication Finder (Find eJournals)
- eBooks (Search for ebooks)
- Research Guides/LibGuides (Tutorials)
- Make a Study Room Reservation
- Methodist College History Digital Archive
- Login Issues?
- Contact Us
- Using the Library During the Covid-19 Pandemic
HSLI Student Volunteer Application
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Health Science Librarians of Illinois (HSLI) Annual Conference
Application for Student Volunteers
Due May 1, 2020, 4 PM.
As a member of the HSLI Annual Conference Planning Committee, I would like to invite students to attend the Annual Conference of the Health Science Librarians of Illinois this fall. It will be held at Starved Rock Lodge in Oglesby, IL on Wednesday, September 2nd to Friday, September 4th, 2020. This conference will feature continuing education, invited speakers, and networking opportunities for Library Science students to learn about health sciences librarianship from professionals in the field.
We would also encourage your students to consider volunteering at the conference. We are currently seeking two volunteers to help with registrations, take photos of events, tear down displays, and be a communication runner between sessions. In return for their assistance, students will receive a waiver for the conference registration fee and be able to add this to their professional resume. To apply, students need to fill out this form and attach their professional resume.
If lodging may pose an issue, applicants can apply for the Syed Maghrabi Scholarship http://hsli.org/conference/ HSLI membership is a requirement of the scholarship.