Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Directions to access eReads Illinois:
- Access link http://mclibrary.axis360.baker-taylor.com/
- Create your account by clicking Login in the upper right corner.
- Enter your Library card ID. (Contact the library if you do not know your card ID: firstname.lastname@example.org). Then complete the new account online form.
- Download the app https://bakerandtaylor.force.com/axis360/s/
- Search/browse for ebooks (on website or through app)
- Check out, read, renew and/or return. (Items will automatically be returned at the end of the check out period)
- If an item you want is not available you can add a hold (titles will show estimated wait time). You can put a hold on up to 5 items. Once it is your turn to check out the item, you will receive an email with directions. You can also make a wish list of titles you want to read but not put on hold.